Wednesday 15 June 2011

Why cats and dogs

You might wonder why cats and dogs. H always brings up the fact that I like cats and he likes dogs. And the difference somehow explains everything, including why he had the affair.

Ofcourse, SS likes dogs. You know, naturally. He said that she and he are very alike. Or so he thinks. Roughly, both like harmony and don't like confrontations. They both suffer in silence. They think the same way and act the same. It's like he found his soulmate. He used to call me his soulmate too by the way. He still does, for whatever reason.

I think it's super easy to be very agreeable in the beginning of a relationship. They've been having this secret thing going on since - my guess is early march. Afterall, he said that he slept with her for the first time in end march. Thank you, by the way, for doing that just after my birthday and in my birthday month.

It's super easy, as I was saying, to be very alike on SMS and secret rendezvous. Just say you think the same, mimic what each other says, and bingo. For the rest of the meeting up, you're so busy talking about how enthralling you are to him and where is the argument in that?

And what, that makes me the opposite? Confrontational, bitchy, argumentative and likes cats. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

And I'm supposed to be meeting him later for a piano concert. That I invited him to. We are supposed to talk after that. Just where do I park all this resentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment