Thursday 16 June 2011

It's not over yet

After last night when I told him it's over, I accidentally and out of spite, told my mom that it was because he liked another person. I didn't expect how strong her reaction would be. She said that he's not worth it if he could do that to me before marriage. And she can't believe how stupid he could be if he could do that after all the commitments we have made, that our family has made, towards our new houses.

I called him and he was upset that I told my mom. That it was the point of no return, that we can't move forward now because he wouldn't know how to relate to my parents after they know what happened.

I told him that I need to move back and we both commit to making this work, or nothing at all. He agreed that I should move back. But I feel like I forced his hand- originally I wanted to move back only when he decided and when he says he wants me to move back.

This is the same thing all over again- he waiting for others to make the decision. I don't want that, but at the same time I think realistically, things won't happen if I don't make things happen. I hate this feeling.

He also said last night that he imagines that SS still wants to be with him. And when I say that he should be with her if that's what he wants, then he would say that that's not what he wants. He says that his feelings are dying down but it needs just a bit more time. I can't stand this.

Should I move back this weekend as planned or should I wait? I have no one to help me decide. Lord, pls guide me!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment