Thursday 16 June 2011

It's over

The concert was great. Conversation after was not.

We went to esplanade and realized, 25min before the start that we were at the wrong venue. Had to rush to the NUS conservatory concert hall and then H insisted he was too hungry and so we went to eat at Fong Seng. Gobbled down Nasi Lemak before rushing back to the venue where we realized that we were too late to catch the first piece. And plus it was the Schubert sonata so we were stuck outside for 15 min.

The rest of the concert was beautiful and technically astounding. But what got me most was the encore Chopin piece. It described exactly what I felt, bittersweet and melancholy.

Afterwards in the car, after much wheedling he confessed that he still cared for SS and he needed more time to flush it out of the system. I told him I can't tolerate that. He said it's almost there. I told him not good enough. And I broke it off.

Later I told him on whatsapp that it's over.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment