Wednesday 22 June 2011

Progress?

Last night was a good one- we talked throughout the evening and we shared with each other what we had gone through before, what we think went wrong leading to the affair. He said that it made him feel connected to me again. After that we had a pretty hot time together and that was really good.

After feeling close to him, she ruined it by messaging him. He told me that she said that her husband wanted to sell the house, ie he wanted a divorce and he also wanted details abt the affair.

H was affected - but he didnt reply her. Later when I asked him whether he would reply, he said probably best not to reply which I agreed. He said he may say 'im sorry'. I think I prefer him not to reply at all and he agreed not to.
I suggested blocking her number but he's not ready for that. He said probably she won't message after his no reply.

I think either way she will likely feel some despair, on one hand I know how painful that can be, but at the same time I do feel a sense of satisfaction that he is ignoring her message.

But I know that he still has feelings for her even though it may be waning. I really hope and pray that he can let it go and give us a chance.

This morning I asked him again if he will reply to her and he said no. But I will keep wondering. He said he deleted all her photos. Should I ask him to delete all her messages too?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment