Monday 20 June 2011

Anger

We were having a nice morning before I left for work, but it was ruined when I started asking questions about how he was feeling. I think I definitely did not charge neutral. Nothing new came out of the conversation only that he thinks I'm too sure and confident about my statements, when in reality I am just trying very hard to keep positive.

I think he would prefer it if I were sad and upset and needy, instead of saying that I can move on without you.

The other pt that I got upset about is how he says that they were friends for a few months before they fell for each other. It really makes me sick. So what right?? Tons of people start relationships as friends first, so what's the big deal? And so what if we got together after a week, does that mean the last 5 years is inferior and less special than what you have with her? It's ridiculous, bordering preposterous. I just don't know how to communicate this and i think if I come out and say it it will come out all wrong.

This is sick sick sick sickening. I hate it, I wish I can just leave and be happy and not have to subject myself to this painful situation.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment