Tuesday 21 June 2011

5 wks since d-day

Just lost my blog entry because blogpress died on me.

After this morning, I called him and let him have it. I told him that his relationship with her was shallow and not based on any real foundations. After all they didnt even meet with friends or family. They didn't have to talk about real stuff like paying bills, future, etc and in that kind of bubble, sure everything can be kept pleasant. And it's easy to be agreeable when he's complaining about me to her, just wait til he's complaining about her to her. How would things be different?

I also questioned whether he confused the friendship with the 'falling' feeling. It could be that they were just meant to be friends and when they both felt that the needed something from their partners which wasn't being met, they applied the desire on each other.

And where was she when we went through nightmare patients like U and K? Where was she when he had SMC problems? Where was she when he had problems with his partners? Or when he had to face pressure from his brother and dad to break up with me? I was always there to support him and he can always trust that I will be there. Can he really get that with her?

He said that he knows this. I think he know deep down that all this rings true. I hope and pray that the feelings will soon follow the reason. Because I know that Linda went through it worse- Doug told her he loved Tanya and he was even willing to leave Linda and her family. At least H still sees the logic and reason even through the haze. I just wish he will snap out of it soon.

I think he last saw her 2wks ago, unless he's met her again since the last time. I think they've exchanges texts maybe 3 days ago? I hope it will end soon and that he will at least cut off all contact with her. Help me Lord to be patient and trust that you have our best interests at heart.

But to remember his words, that he doesn't 'fall' for someone easily and he 'fell' for her, still tears me apart.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment