Tuesday 21 June 2011

What he likes and not

Just lost my entry again!!!

What he wants me to be, after digging deep in my memory for what we argued about the last few months.

- To be less argumentative
- to be more loving towards his family
- to be less impatient
- to not lose my temper
- to not be physically violent
- to not raise my voice

Which of these can I deal with? I agree I need to be more patient and have less outbursts. It's not attractive. But sometimes when you're pushed to the edge, there's no more luxury of being nice and patient. I think the last few months I was extremely unhappy with the fact that he had not proposed. That made me act in unreasonable ways, I'll give you that. Guess it wasnt justified. If only I hadn't done all that, maybe he wouldn't have strayed? I'm starting to blame myself which I know we shouldn't do.

But I agree that I need to work on myself. Not for him, but for myself.

So I'm going to be working on being more positive!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment