Sunday 26 June 2011

Last night

Yesterday was an emotional one. I was with him the whole day except while he was windsurfing and I did tell him that if he can't give me the love I deserve, he should set me free.

We talked about it somemore before and after dinner, and after we watched Super 8. At home after showering and lying next to each other, we both felt the reality of the pain in leaving each other. He told me that he was frightened of life without me. And then he started sobbing and we both cried for a long long time, just holding each other.

Then we slept. This morning we talked a little more and recognized that it would be very very painful to break up. Actually we talked the whole day. He showed me the whatsapp conversation with her (after some coaxing) which showed that she was messaging him quite a lot. His reply has so far been quite sporadic. But her messages were long as well. He said that she's frustrated that he's being lukewarm. I think it's a good sign, as it means that she's getting more desperate and she's acting more like the imbalanced person than me! And in the websites that I've read, the affairs go through stages and towards the end, when it becomes more trouble than it's worth, then the end is nigh. But in H's case, the main problem seems to be that he feels immense guilt that her husband wants to divorce her and that seems to be the main problem.

But I also know that he still feels romantic feelings for her and that is also the obstacle between us.

Lord I pray and hope that his feelings for her will wane and that he will fall back in love with me. I pray that she and her husband can work things out and will decide to stay together.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment